I loved seeing mom, dad, danni, and luke this weekend! That made me happy and now I can make it through the next 8 weeks. On a different note... the bee sting that I acquired while I was camping with my loved ones still HURTS. It is about an inch wide and hard. I wish it was stop hurting because it has been 2 1/2 days and I would like for it to stop bothering me while I walk to my classes.
Today's workout we ran a 600, 500, 300, 300. Then we did weights. I weighed myself... 98 lbs. I'm getting closer. CT said her goal is 100 lbs by December. We shall see.
Tomorrow is our Health and Safety inspection. An RA will come to our room and make sure it is clean and we don't have anything illegal like toasters or candles. After returning from my long journey from Mississippi(only 2 hours(the fam had 8 hours)) I put everything on my floor and I just now cleaned it up. We now have a squeaky clean shower and toilet that you could drink from if you were desperately thirsty and the sink was just to far away. I need to do laundry tomorrow night.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I had a wonderful time! I want another entry, and I will quit calling you! Love ya!
I had a great time too. Can't wait to see you again. ;)
take care of the knee. Your going to need it the rest of your life
Post a Comment