Whale Watching

Friday, October 24, 2008

Ran out of orange juice last night :(

Last night I had my biology test and after that my bio lab. We finished at 8:56, so I didn't go to Chickfila like I wanted to... it closes at 9. I had a coupon for a free chicken sandwich and I wanted some curly fries. So instead I went to Waffle House. This is my 3rd time to ever eat there (the first with Leah after watching Olympics at coaches house and the 2nd with Leah after Big Spring Jam). I have decided that I like it very much. I always get a waffle and hash browns... delicious. This time I sat at the bar and ate by myself. I didn't mind though. I like being alone sometimes.
Tonight a bunch of people from the track team are going to see Saw 5. Wednesday they watched Saw 1 and Saw 2. Last night they watched Saw 3 and Saw 4. Leah kept trying to get me to come out of my room and watch them, but I refused. I don't like scary movies. I don't want to be afraid of going to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I am not afraid of anything because I know that whatever happens in my life is Gods will, and I trust in His plan for me. I don't want scary movies messing that up and spooking me out all the time. They are all just filling your head with junk. The only true story movie that has ever been made is.... _____ ___ .... "I do believe in Faeries! I do! I do!" Who can name the movie first? Jk about it being real though.
Julia and Latrice were trying to talk me into it by saying it is a team building experience and i won't even be scary because they make jokes the entire time... I still don't want to go. They said they would kidnap me anyway.
It is raining today... We were supposed to go to the hill too. I got a text from CT saying practice wasn't until 11:30 today... I thought that was strange. She is probably just waiting b/c she knows it will stop raining by then and we will get to run up a muddy hill instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peter Pan!!

Anonymous said...

im faster! Peter Pan! oh! what movie is this from?"No! You have to be real mean and nasty to them. Make them think you dont want them so they'll go back to..."