Whale Watching

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Ready, I'm Ready

I am ready for this weekend!!! I will be taking a trip. After track practice on Friday(hills) Leah and I are going to Oxford to spend the night at her house. Then on Saturday I will see my awesome peeps run until they can't run anymore. Go Chargers Cross Country! I will spend the weekend there and I'm pretty sure I will have a really good time. Leah told me of some interesting stuff we will get to do. Maybe carve a pumpkin, but I think we are going to wait so we can do it with Kristine. I want to see Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist Saturday night. I will then go back home to the dorm. I probably won't want to leave. I decided I like changing the color of random parts to make it more interesting.
I wish I could go to the homecoming game this week to watch my silly starfish run around with his flag.
Danni... read the title of this post... what is it from? If you get this right I will give you a big hug the next time I see you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! i know it! but i cant think of it. i can see the character saying it, but its NOT COMING.

Anonymous said...

Tricky...tricky. glad you had a good weekend

papi

Unknown said...

Cheater! That is not what you did this weekend! It was so good to see you! Kelly

Anonymous said...

I read the colors and it all made sense :D