Whale Watching

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I hate having 41 cent stamps

I have not been feeling very good for the past week. My back was hurting really bad on the right side in the middle(vertically). I went to the trainer and they figured it was a muscled spasm so we did heat and stem on it. It definitely made it feel better, but it still hurts. That started on the 19th. During the week I started feeling really bad when my stomach starting hurting(trainer thinks it might be indigestion) and I started hurting in my lower abdomen on the sides and my lower back on the sides. I told the trainer and now I am going to go see the doctor tomorrow. The doctor comes at 1, and I already told CT about it. I told her where the pain was and she was like, "That's not good... that sounds like kidneys. " The trainer said it might be kidneys, too. So I will find out tomorrow, and I hope it can be taken care of pretty easily b/c I am Hurting and when the pain comes nausea comes with it. I took pepto bismol to see if it would help with my stomach. I know I have already complained enough, but my knees are Killing me. They hurt so bad.
Moving on. Today at practice we ran 200s. Coach Cain was there and he had the throwers(shot and jav) and the pole vaulters go with him. I was so envious of them. Not that I wanted to get out of running... they had to do the running too. I wanted to pole vault. Even since Luke started teaching me last track season I want to do it so bad. When I come home in December I am going to whip out the little 100 lb pole and go crazy.

No comments: