Whale Watching

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Coats, Trees, Puzzels, And Then Some

Good Morning! Good Morning! Good Morning!
I hope every one's weekend has started off in the right direction. I am currently in a wonderful mood. As soon as 11 am comes around I'm going to the caf to have brunch.
I can't believe it is 39 degrees outside right now. That is crazy! I don't want to go outside. I will stay in and work on homework and other projects of mine. Yesterday I used my new coat for the first time. It was in the 50s when I went to my Surveying lab and it drizzled the whole time, so the coat did a wonderful job.
Luke and I were watching Ace of Cakes (awesome show) the other day, and I saw my favorite cake in the background of someone talking. It was a 3 layer with trees painted all over it. It was beautiful. I love trees. They are my favorite... even more than orange juice. When I go to Luke's and he has to go to the back to water the trees I talk to them... I speak tree. hahaha... that makes me sound like a crazy person. I just love them. I want to live in a tree. I've already thought of an awesome house setup. I got a few of my ideas from Star Wars. I saw this awesome thing at Target... it was a tree carved into wood just like Danni's prints. I want one like it so much.
Luke and I bought a puzzle that we are currently working on. Thursday night we were working on it in his living room and his room mate came in with two girls. They started watching tv in his room and talking loud and what not. We realized that we are like the old couple. We put together puzzles. We both go to sleep way earlier than everyone else too.
I had a chem test Friday and when I woke up Friday morning there was a piece of paper on my sink that said Good Luck Alex! It was done with oil pastels, so it i knew it was from Julia because she is the only one taking art. I think I am going to take theatre appreciation for my art credit. My only choices are that, art history(absolutely not), and music literature. I might go with the music lit, but I think theatre might be fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love trees too! God has blessed you with many who love and protect you. Give back! Don't take their goodness with returning some love! You are a good soul.

queen mab said...

you should have read those merlin books i read. there was a girl named rhia in them who lived in this AWESOME tree house that was an ancient tree that talked to her. she lived inside of it. it had a hollowed out part for stairs and a living area. and there was a language that she spoke to it too. it was really awesome. and plus the girl could turn into a deer when she ran so i think you should change your name to rhia. how bout it?