Today was a pretty good day. I went to talk to the advisor. I talked to Dr. Leonard too. She made a plan of study for me that I would follow in order to graduate in the normal 4 years. It is really stretching it though. I am relying on there being certain classes offered the summer after next. The problem is Statics. I have to have that class to take a lot of very important classes. I can't take Statics until I've taken Physics which I'm going to take in the spring. She said I should stay here this summer and take Statics. I think I'm going to take literature and computer programing(C++) somewhere while I'm home. She even said to see if any schools around home have a statics class. It would have to be at an engineering school... I don't know of any...
I've decided that I want to go into the Peace Corps after I graduate, and either do grad school during or right after PC.
This year instead of doing stupid pancake breakfasts for fund raisers we all have to send 10 letters to people we know asking for $30. Everyone just looked at each other like "this is stupid" when coach cain announced this. Another crazy thing this year... there will only be one meet that everyone gets to go to. That one we are taking the bus. All the others we are taking the vans and only 10 boys and 10 girls for the combined cc/track group will go. I'm sure Luke will be going to all of them. I worry a bit about myself. I think the schedule is almost finished.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Are you talking about statistics? I'm not worried about you!! Run hard! No one else runs the open 400.
Post a Comment