I had a wonderful weekend. I was so happy to see you guys. I wasn't ready for you to leave. Later that evening I was sitting in the living room with Luke and Julia came in. She brought me a bag of Riesen candies because she knew I would be sad. I also watched Sandlot which made me feel better. Now I have about 9 weeks until I come home for winter break. Its going to be good. The weeks go by so so so fast while I'm here.
Today in the weight room CT weighed everyone. I was a little nervous because I had been below 100 the weeks before. Thankfully my family was in town this weekend and I ate so much food and didn't work out so I was 102.
I ordered my first Angel Food box today. The menu looked pretty good other than the lima beans which I don't think I've even had, so I'm going to need some input on that before I dive in. The pickup date it October 24. I always had a good time helping Jana with the Angel Food at FUMC. I really want to do Big Brother Big Sister, but I don't know if not being here December, June, and July are going to stop me from doing that.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah!!!!! 102lbs!!! Now keep eating so your muscles can get BIG! Can't wait till christmas. Already have something for you and Luke. I know how much you love the outdoors.
Post a Comment