It is almost midnight, and I have the coffee iv pumping. I have had an extremely productive day today. In my planer I write everything that needs to be done or I have the option of doing that day. If I complete the task it gets a check next to it. If I don't do it I cross it out and put it on the next day. So far I have 6 checks for today and only one task left. I'm going for a complete knock out. Tomorrow is going to be an easy day for classes, and if I get this last task done tonight I will have time to start my assignment for my graphics class tomorrow. That way I can get out early and look like a good student. As you can see I'm currently taking my homework break.
I'm excited for the next 2 days to go by... I GET TO SEE MY FAMILY!!!!! It has only been 7.5 weeks, but I miss everyone so much.
I have a surprise for you all, but I have to get it from Julia. It is from the Karaoke night we had on Saturday... which was so so so much fun. I think we are going to try and make it a monthly event.
Danni... your costume sounds awesome! I wish I had thought of that. Every year there is a volleyball game near Halloween, so everyone shows up in costume. We were thinking about all going as a different version of CT. The guys are going to pair up with us and be Ajani. Our plans haven't been finalized, but I'm sure it will be a hit. I don't know what I will dress up as if I do anything else for Halloween.
I have coffee breath right now and it doesn't taste very good.
Time to get back to work. Love Love Love Love Love
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment