I really should have written this post last night when I thought about it. Now I'm going to have a hard time remembering what we did yesterday. To start off, Jana and I had Multi grain Cheerios. Luke rode the black scooter over around 12. We took him to get lunch at Bojangles, and then took Jana to the off campus bookstore to get her a UAH hoodie. We checked Hibbett Sports to see if they had any good UAH stuff, but the only thing they had was one tshirt. Everything else was Alabama and Auburn. That's so annoying. They are 2 minutes from UAH, but they don't have anything but a dumb shirt. After the bookstore we went to the Space and Rocket Center. When passing it on the road we see the rocket outside and it looks pretty big. When you stand next to it you feel like a tiny bug next to a giant's enormous foot. It is too expensive for us to go inside, so we looked at the stuff outside, and looked through the windows to see what they had inside. It would actually be a really cool place to go in, but that will have to wait. We stopped by Walmart for my medication, and then went on the Luke's dorm. Jana and I got Chickfila sandwiches and some tasty waffle fries. After watching an episode of Two and a Half Men the three of us went to Sam and Greg's. The pizza was delicious, and the Italian ice cream was wonderful. I really like that place. There was a musician playing a guitar and singing while we were there. I asked the guy behind the counter for bottle caps, and he gave me the 24 that were sitting in the little basket. By the way, if I haven't said this already, Luke and I are going to make a bottle cap table, so if you drink any beers or glass bottle sodas I would like the caps. If you go to a restaurant with a bar you should ask the bartender to keep any caps that they pop off during the duration of your meal. I will be eternally grateful if you do. I think this will look really cool.
To finish out the evening we met Andrew at the dollar theatre and saw Toy Story 3. I really liked it. If you have not seen it and you liked the first 2 (which you better have), you will enjoy this one. We actually got home at a decent hour last night, but stayed up watching tv. I would tell you our plans for today, but that would take away from tonight's blog.
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
:) that sounds like an excellent plan. The table I mean. I will drink more glass coca colas for you to use the caps. It is up to you to set up the email list foe your blog. I did mine. Can you put me on yours please?
Post a Comment