Whale Watching

Thursday, October 7, 2010

German Chocolate = Dancing Taste Buds

I made a masterpiece today, but to see it you have to go to facebook and watch the video I posted.
Today has been pretty eventful. We woke up the first time to the garbage truck outside. I realized what the sound was and realized that I didn't remember to put the can on the curb. I ran out there to see if it was too late, but luckily there was only one thing sitting at the bottom of the trashcan. Its all good until next Thursday. I went back inside to lay down, and didn't wake up until 11. Jana and I had multi grain cheerios for breakfast again. We got ready and went to get Luke at 1. Luke didn't wake up until I called him at 12. For lunch we got burritos at Salsaritas and took them to Big Spring Park. It was so nice outside today. After eating we went to Monte Sano and showed Jana a few really pretty spots. There is a place where that is usually a small waterfall, but it has been so dry lately that there was only a tiny trickle.
We went by the house to get some water and take a bathroom break, picked up Andrew from the dorms, and wen to play disc golf. The dust was flying up all over in the places that there was no grass. Jana had sandals on, so her feet got really dirty except where her sandal strap was. When we went back to the house she washed her feet off and I got UAH hoodies out for us to wear to the hockey game. Too bad the game wasn't even cold. Construction is being done on the Vaun Braun Center, so the building was different than usual. All the cold was sucked out into the warm night.
I have actually been away from my computer for about and hour and a half now. Luke just called and said that someone was drunk and went crazy with a fire extinguisher in their dorm. the white stuff got into the air ducts and it keeps setting off the fire alarm. They were informed that no one was going back in the building for a while, so they all came over here. We got out the corn whole game and played for a while. Turns out, Jana and I are both pretty bad at it. Andrew is expert level. It was fun, but here I am again.... awake at 1:20. I think it is time for sleep. I'm actually starting to get hungry now. Definitely time for sleep.

1 comment:

Danni said...

Stupid drunk people. It's funny how people can see example after example of the sad and stupid things people do from drinking too much yet they keep doing it. I guess it's the curse of humanity. Not learning from others mistakes.