
I found it on etsy.com, and I made it my computer background. I love it. I want one just like it... except I would like for her hair to be longer and brown... more like mine.
Yesterday Luke and I were watching the Alabama game, but when they were winning 23 - 0 at the half we gave up and went to see Salt it the theatre. It was pretty crazy... one of those that makes you think you know whats going to happen, and tricks you 3 or 4 times. It is a good one. I would recommend it.
Today has been slow. Luke and I went to Sunday brunch at the caf, and it was just as terrible as it usually is. We went to a gas station for a Sunday paper and clipped coupons while watching football. Now we are studying and doing homework. I am taking a short break between physics and statics to fill you in on today's happenings. I requested my insurance card for my new insurance, but have not received it yet. I really need to pick up my allergy medicine, but I would like to take that with me. I am going to have to go by the library to print off a temporary copy to take to Walmart. I would do it in my room, but I'm out of black ink. I have been printing my lab reports off in blue.
I am excited! Luke and I are picking up Jana from the airport tomorrow! I'm not sure what time, so I'm going to need an update on that...

4 comments:
Are you talking about Jana Hebron? If so, how long is she staying?
Just curious, Karen
How big would you want that piece? 18 x 24?
She's talking about Jana Peterson our other daughter from Germany.
I must see salt now. I like those type of movies. Are you doing thse shopping game? I really want you to figure it out so I can do it too. oh use your dad's insurance. you must be close to the deductable.
I think you can use dad's, then keep reciept and send in for reimbursement for yours on the outstanding balance that you paid.
Post a Comment