Whale Watching

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Working Hard or Hardly Working?

Due to my newly adopted sleeping habits, I stay up late because my body is still awake, but now that I have to wake up for class instead of sleeping in like I did last week... I am tired! Hopefully it will catch up to me, and I will want to fall asleep earlier and earlier until things are normal. Yesterday for practice I ran 2 450s, 2 350s, and 2 250s. It was tough, but I did it. Luke did some X's across the field. Dang jumpers have it so easy. Today is going to be rough too. We maxed on weights last week, so yesterday in the weight room CT had sheets with calculated amounts. It was tough. I am definitely sore today. It is mostly in my arms though so It won't make running too miserable. Next week we are going to start going to the track on Mon, Wed, Fri for practice. I feel like it is so early to start going to the track, but I guess that is because we didn't have a track to go to until Jan my freshman year.
I had a really good time with Jana here this weekend. I was happy to see her, and I liked showing her my current home. I was sad to see her go on Sunday. I'm pretty sure we did more last week than I have done all year. Now I just have to go visit her in Germany... someday.
Sunday morning After we woke up and showered, the two of us went to the mall, walked around, and got pictures strips in the booths. Apparently we took too long choosing a theme because it chose for us... Halloween. On the first picture we weren't ready for it, so I look like I was talking. I like them though. Mine is now on my vanity mirror with my mom's picture.
I think I'm going to lay down for a few min before I have to go to class. I hope everyone has a lovely day.

1 comment:

Danni said...

Yeah. Those pictures were cute. You look tiny in them. Mom and dad were amazed at the quality of them. Apparently the old ones were really bad. Fun fest is this weekend. I am torn between wanting to go and not but I will for Jana. I just don't take pleasure in seeing old school mates. I have started my college application essays, and some of the prompts are really funny.