Hooray! Jana is here with me in Huntsville. She is laying on my air mattress reading a book. I had to air it up a bit because she sunk down when she first sat on it. I just try not to sit on it for that reason. Laying down isn't so bad, but when you sit and your bum hits the wooden slats underneath, you know its time to fill it back up. Luke and I drove to Birmingham after my statistics class. It took us the same amount of time to drive there as it did for her to fly there from Dallas. We showed her Luke's dorm, and I showed her the house. We didn't get back until 9 something, so I'll have to show her around tomorrow while it is light outside. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's practice. Because Thursday and Friday are fall break and we don't have practice, I just know that Tuesday and Wednesday are going to both be hard. Jana gets to watch us suffer. For those who don't know Jana, she is my German sister who stayed with us as an exchange student my junior year of high school. When you read her name you should think "Yana" and the A's sound like chimichanga... not banana. She brought Luke and I chocolate, but all of it didn't make it here because chubby girl, Holly, had to break into it. I'm still excited about having some tomorrow. I was going to eat some now, but I thought I'd wait for Luke. She also brought me a cool key chain from Germany, my new license that says I can ride the scooters, and my mom's school picture that I put on my vanity mirror.
Today in physics my teacher announced that there will be no class on Wednesday... Hooray! I also found out that I do not have my 8 am physics lab in the morning. Hooray! I only have one class tomorrow and two on Wednesday. I think one night we will take Jana to Bridge Street, and maybe up to Monte Sano too. Ethan wants to go bow fishing Saturday night. I'll let her decide on that one.
To answer your question about the picture, Danni, I would like it any size.
I need to work on statics homework now. Lots of forces and moments to calculate!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds great! I did not know that you had thurs/fri off! how cool! More time with jana. Sounds like fun to me! love ya!
Post a Comment