Whale Watching

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Good Morning! Good Morning! Good Morning, Coaches!

Last night UAH basketball played Christian Brothers Univ, and both the boys and girls won! Luckily we only saw the last 8 minuets of the girls game, so it wasn't too boring. The guys game was awesome as usual. They are now 7-0, and the girls are 2-3. A good chunk of the girls team is freshman because they were so bad last year that they had to cut half the team.
Today is going to be a day of studying and pie making. I also have to practice my part of the slide show we are presenting for statistics tomorrow. Luke and I will be home in 4 days. Hooray! I was thinking about going to Crackle Barrel to browse their books on CD to see if there was anything good for the drive home. Listening to Harry Potter made a huge difference last time. I would just check one out from the public library, but being unable to give them back for a month would complicate things a bit.
Can anyone tell me what movie the title of this post is from?

3 comments:

momo said...

Don't know!

momo said...

yeah!! Cant't wait!

Danni said...

Is it singing in the rain? I don't know because the coaches part. I am sooooo excited. You can go to the public library with me Saturday morning.