I am ready for this week to be over. Today I took the first half of my statistics final. I don't want to talk about it, so don't ask. Tomorrow morning I have my physics lab final, and after that i have a statics test. On Wednesday I have the second half of my statistics final, and right after I'm meeting a girl in my group to do the slide show for our statistics project. Friday morning I have a math quiz. After that.... I want to sleep. On Friday Luke and I will have been together for 3 1/2 years, and it will also mark one month until we are married. So we decided to celebrate. He said Olive Garden. I thought Red Lobster sounded good because I love their chicken..... but that is why I didn't mention it... all I like there is the chicken. I bet they have tilapia or something else I like now that my taste buds are changing, but their chicken is So Good! There is also a jazz thing on Friday at 8 that the Dance Club is hosting. There will be a 20 something piece band of extremely talented jazz musicians playing with a big dance floor for everyone to enjoy. We went last year, and it was a lot of fun. They aren't the Dallas Wind Symphony, but they are really good. I would give my appendix just to go see the DWS. Especially the Valentines Day show. It is always Jazz/Big Band themed, and it is different every year. Couples get up in the isles and dance, and the music knows just how to get your blood flowin. Mr. B (RCHS's band director) actually plays in and arranges pieces for the DWS. (No wonder he can afford that car...) My sophomore year he wrote in a part for the trombone player to do a solo on a three inch plastic slide whistle! It was incredible! Genius! Hilarious!
I am now going to commence to my bed to sleep get some sleep for my tests tomorrow.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am invited to goto victor's piano recital on December 14th at smu. Would you want to go with me?
Post a Comment