Whale Watching

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Open At The Close

A few nights ago Luke and I were listing to music via Pandora Radio. He was browsing around and found a station called Cuban Radio. We started listening, and I Love It. I have been listening all night.
Track was pretty tough today. 500, 250, 500... fast. That without times is pretty easy, but when she is yelling for you to go faster because you won't make your time and she will add on more... its rough.
I bought some Starbucks VIA Ready Brew packets the other day. It is like the little packets of lemonade that you add to a single bottle of water. These only make 8 oz each though. I got the mocha flavor, and can't wait for the opportunity to try one. I hope they are good.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out Friday (midnight Thursday night), but I think Luke and I are going to wait until Sunday afternoon to see it.
Saturday at Michael's you can go buy a stocking and decorate it for free. I thought about going, but we have to work the regional cross country meet all morning. UAH is hosting it, so we have to be their worker bees.
I have been craving pancakes for the past month. I Want Pancakes!!!!! I keep thinking about them, and they sound more and more delicious. I found a thing called pancake revolution that you can sign up for on the IHOP website. You get an email, and in it is a free pancake breakfast. You get one for signing up, one for your birthday, and one a year from the day you sign up. I signed Luke and I both up, so hopefully we will go this weekend. I Really Hope So. I have had them on the brain for a long time. Maybe I'll try making them when I'm home in a few weeks... maybe I won't kill them this time. I have a good streak with cooking lately. Hopefully it continues. I'm about to start getting braver and trying slightly more difficult recipes. I really want to be able to cook. Really, Really, Really.
I bought a box of Capri Sun on our recent shopping trip, and if you are wondering... Yes... they are just as amazing as I remember them being.
I forgot to tell you all that I decided to have a self intervention for my Coca Cola addiction. I rarely get it now, but when I do It Is So Wonderful. I just have to keep it under control.

No comments: