Whale Watching

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birthday Countdown: 3 days

"Here I sit, eatin a pastry stroodle." Who can finish this movie quote?

Luke and I are now proud renters of a house. We signed the lease today and payed the deposit and first months rent. I need to change my magazine subscriptions to that address. We are moving my stuff from the storage shed to the house next Sunday. Passen is going to bring Luke's trailer from Ethan's house when he comes back from Birmingham Monday. The weather has been nice lately. I'm ready for it to get sunny and warm outside. I just have to be careful with my tan... I don't want it to look like I'm wearing sleeves with my strapless wedding dress. My track tan always gets so intense. My white winter skin compared to my golden honey shoulders and arms are a real sight. Golden honey.... hah. I amuse myself. Today Luke and I decided to take a Sunday stroll. Last Sunday we walked to Frizzles and shared some strawberry frozen custard. Today we walked around campus and looked at the new statues that have been put up around campus. We also looked at some graves on campus. One of them was a guy that lived from 1760 - 1820, and he was a Revolutionary War soldier. Thought that was pretty neat.
I got this Black Altered Text ATC in the mail the other day. I like it. Its pretty neat.
Friday night after Luke and all his room mates left I decided to work on my ATCs. The first I colored paper and cut stars out of cardboard. Glued the two together, and there were my Star ATCs.
I made this card a while back, but I'm just now adding it.My Owl ATCCelebration of Color ATC: Blue. I'm pretty pleased with it.A picture of it from the side to see the bubbles.I'm apart of a Pisces Birthday swap, and this is an ATC I made for one of my partners. There are 2 partners for this swap. I'm not sure what to do for the other yet. If you have seen the ATCs that blossominch sent me you can tell that her ATC was my insperation. It doesn't look at cool, but I got the point across.
A side shot.
Luke, Will, and I are currently watching the NBA All Star game. Go West!!!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Chet plays with barbies and stu eats doggie doodle  

LifeofLoRo said...

Winner winner winner! If any of you have never seen the movie The War, go see it right now.

Danni said...

One of the best movies of all time! We need to buy it.

Naomi said...

hi there,

I'm a new follower through Swap-Bot (knowme)

didn't have the time yet to read your intire blog but i'm surely going to do is, i love it allready ;)

love
Naomi