Hello friends, family, and foes... why the latter would be reading this, I'm not sure. Yesterday I went to the doctor again for another x-ray. She said that a stress fracture would show up later because of the healing. It didn't show anything, but because of the location in my foot, the fact that it hurts on the top and the bottom, and that I'm a runner she still thinks it is one. My options were: wait 2-3 more weeks and take another x-ray, or get a bone scan. A bone scan will tell us right away if there is a stress fracture. I would like to know now. If it isn't I can start working with the trainers and get rid of the problem whether is be tendinitis or a deep tissue problem... and I can get out of this boot!
I finished my Audrey Hepburn ATCs last night. I added part of a quote by her, "For attractive lips, speak words of kindness." It goes along with the shiny lips I put on there. You can see them a few posts back. I also made a card for my Foreign Coin Swap.

I am really pleased with the result. The only rule was attach a coin that is foreign to you. I happened to have this Euro because Passen gave it to me from his trip to Spain. The girl I'm sending it to lives in Sweden, so it will be foreign to her too. I cut paper for the sun and moon, and yes I cut out all the stars with tiny scissors. The things I do to myself. I wrote the words in my sketch book, cut them out and glued them on. I glued the Euro on too. I would have done more languages, but I would have had to write smaller. It was late and I honestly just wanted to be done with it. I think of all my ATCs so far this is the one I'm most proud of.
Today I will leave you with a quote by Dr. Seuss. "Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer then You."
No comments:
Post a Comment