Whale Watching

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Open the Gates and Seize the Day

Good morning. Good morning. It's great to wake up late. Good morning. Good morning, to you. Makes me want to watch Singing in the Rain.

I am feeling good right now. I have one class today, a visit with the doctor to do an x-ray, and the rest of the day to work on ATCs. Speaking of ATCs, I got some in the mail yesterday. I traded with someone I saw on swap-bot, but our swap was private instead of through swap-bot. This girl is Amazing!!! I love her scrap booking, and her ATCs.

My birthday is in 7 days... how appropriate. I'll just be 21 instead of 4.

As you can see we sent 3 random cards each. I love these! The last picture is the back of the cards all together. If anyone is interested in visiting her blog it is http://www.blossominch.blogspot.com/.

On a different note, I think my test went very well yesterday. I look forward to getting it back Monday. I guess it is time to get ready for my only class of the day. I will leave you with a movie quote. Who can think of the movie title first? Danni... you don't get to play this one for obvious reasons. :) "Hey! That's my horse!" Who knows it?

1 comment:

Blossom inch said...

Hello! darling...haven't had a chance to pop by for so long. It has been a while and I love this entry where you blogged about my ATCs. I feel so bad I have not blogged about all the ATSs that I received. I will one day. And Happy Birthday to you babe! I am sure you have lots of fun and gift!
Hugs
yuzz