
We used Leah's iHome to play the Spice Girls music as we walked in, and during timeouts. Luke and Andrew were volleyball players. I'll have to post a picture later. It was a lot of fun and our volleyball team actually won! Then we went back to our room and watched Hocus Pocus. I can safely say I have never seen that movie. I remember starting to watch it a long time ago, but I got too scared. It was so funny. I liked it a lot.
Saturday morning we woke up and had pancakes. There were plain, chocolate chip, and peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes. Delicious. Then we went to the mall to meet Julia's mom to get Julia new jeans. While we were there we visited Andrew at work (Abercrombie and Fitch). He hates that job. We went to Sports Authority, Fossil, and the Apple store for everyone's errands. Then we went back to the room and got ready for Halloween. We dressed up (pictures will come later) and Trick-or-Treated at Julia's house. They live in a neighborhood, but in a culdesac, so they usually get about 5 Trick-or-Treaters every year. After that we went bowling in our costumes. It was so much fun. We got a really good deal and played till 1 am. We got back and watched the clocks on our phones chance from 2 am back to 1 am. Everyone else went to watch The Adams Family, but I was too tired and went to sleep.
I also got some TOMS while we were out. I found some that I really like. I am so excited about them. I am so so so so so excited about them.
Today is study day. Study and homework. No fun, but must be done.

No comments:
Post a Comment