Whale Watching

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

House Pics

Finally got some pictures of the house... The words go with the picture below it.
Here is the front. There is a porch hidden behind the hedges.
Living Room. There is a chimney, but it has a lock on it.
That door leads to...
The dining room which will most likely be our study area.
Which then goes into the kitchen. Electric stove and refrigerator.
Other side of the kitchen. The door on the right goes into...
The utility area which goes outside. Comes with a washer and dryer.
Bedroom 1 has 2 doors. One to the hallway and one to the dining/study room.
Bedroom 2 is in the corner.
Bedroom 3 (the biggest) is opposite room 2.
Our single bathroom is in between room 1 and room 2.
We have a storage unit in the back yard.
Backside of the driveway.
Front side of the driveway. It can fit 6 cars.

I hope these pictures are good. Sheryl took them, and I don't personally like some of the camera angles she took, but it works.
I am running the 400 and doing the triple jump this weekend.
I realized that Easter is Sunday, and then there will be no more Cadburry eggs for another year. How terribly sad that will be.
Luke applied for a desk job for next year. It would be a great/easy job for him. Hopefully he get it.
And now some high quality entertainment brought to you by Luke.
Don't forget the volume.

No comments: