Whale Watching

Monday, March 8, 2010

What a Lovely Morning!

What movie is the title from?
Like wrapping paper I have decided to boycott straws and plasticware. They are an absolute waste. Usually in the caf I get my drink and grab a straw because they are right there, but no more. They are a waste of plastic and paper. Just drink out of the cup! As for plasticware, I think I'm going to start carrying a fork and spoon in my purse so I can use them instead of a plastic one. If where ever I go has regular silverware, I will use it, but plastic is out! I found this picture and liked it.



Last night Luke, Passen, and I watched the Star Trek movie. I like it quite a bit. Made me want to watch the tv show.
Tomorrow is Employee Appreciation Day, so if you have employees you should appreciate them. If you are an employee you should appreciate yourself.
Today's weather was... hot. It has been so cold and/or windy and cloudy and miserable lately that today was a shock. I want it to be that temp for practice, but a gradual increase would have been nice. God just decided to slap us with beautiful weather, so our intestines baked while we were at the track. Sadly it is supposed to rain until next Tuesday. As long as it doesn't snow anymore.


1 comment:

Danni said...

my dream has been realized! muhahahahahaha!