Whale Watching

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Sunday Sunday

I don't have a video for you this weekend, but I'm sure Luke does. He threw the javelin and pole vaulted yesterday. The jav went 121 feet. He said his goal was at least 100, so I think he did well. Passen threw 160. His pr is 170, so it was a good season opener. The two of them did the usual video analyzing for the pv and now the have jav to pick apart. Passen obviously knows quite a bit about that, so he is teaching Luke how. By the time they got to jump yesterday, it was a race against the sun. There were no lights around the track, so after it got dark it would be Very dark. They should have jumped much much sooner, but the high school boys came in at 6 feet..... SIX FEET! That's is the same height the HS girls came in at. It was a terrible idea on A&M's part to mix high school and college, because they are nowhere near organized enough to run a meet like that. It was pathetic. Luke says he never want to go to that meet again. I don't blame him. I hated competing there last year. Our faces got a little red. We didn't wear sunscreen because we only expected to be there a few hours before the sun decided to start attacking, but we ended up losing our entire day and getting a slight burn. At least it was windy enough to wear jackets so the rest of our bodies are still pale. Richard walked in to our living room while we were watching the pv videos, and when we turned to look at him, he laughed and said,"All your faces are red!" Speaking of Richard, his grandma died last night, so keep him and his love ones in your prayers. Passen's birthday was yesterday, so we invited him over to watch a movie. He brought one of his that he wanted to see, Evolution. It was funny, and I was wanting to see that movie, so I enjoyed it. I think we are going to watch another one and eat some baked spaghetti with him tonight. Luke might go play frizbee golf with him. I am getting kind of hungry now, so I'm going to go eat.

No comments: