I have made today Caramel Cadbury Egg Day!!!!! Luckily I had one left to eat. Note to self: Go to Walmart to get more.
Current mood: Hispanic... if that makes sense. I made a playlist on my iTunes of all my music that is in Spanish and I'm listening to it now. I feel like eating aroz y ropa vieja in a kitchen that is warm and smells like the outdoors because they have the windows open... because its cheaper than cranking the AC. I would like to go to South America for the Peace Corps. Then I would be forced to learn more Spanish. I want to take a class or something, but I don't want to pay so much for something I could learn elsewhere.
I added "See a Broadway show" to my goal book today. I saw a few short clips of Wicked online, and it looks to good. Everyone who has seen it says it is amazing.
A few things about the house... It has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, new carpet, electric, refrigerator w/ice maker, dish washer, central HVAC, washer and dryer, and a vacuum. The chances are looking pretty good right now. I'll have to get parent approval once Julia's dad approves of it now.
I think we are going to eat Chinese tonight.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awesome. i am very excited for you. and thanks about the uke spelling. i was just taking a wld guess. i knew it was wrong. i chose piano because once when i was younger, i was watching tv and there was a young japanese guy(id say early 20s) who was wearing a beautiful white suit and went out onto a white stage with a great big black grand piano, and after greating the audience with just a customary bow, he sat down and started playing. i remember, i was like 7 i guess. i was so moved that it has stayed with me ever since. he was amazing. i wish i knew why they were showing his concert on tv.
Post a Comment