Today is National Anthem Day. Yesterday was Dr. Suess's Birthday. Saturday is Dentist Day.
Today is the day that we find out if we go to nationals or not. The list will appear on this website.
http://www.flashresults.com/flashwest/
The link is not on yet, but it will be sometime today. We know that Richard is going for sure, but we are still sitting on the fence. I had a dream last night that they decided to only take 5 teams. Then they changed their mind to 10. Sadly we were still left out.
There are only 2 days left until Alice in Wonderland comes out. I'm pretty excited. I want to see the midnight showing, but that will only happen if Luke gets his paper done Thursday night. Otherwise, it will have to wait until Friday evening.
I have been eating an organic applesauce that my mom sent with me. It was really good, and when I ran out I decided that I wanted to get more applesauce. At Walmart I got the Motts Original which is what I used to eat almost every day of high school. I just had my first bite, and it was terrible. I'm not sure if it was because I ate it after a bagel with cream cheese, or because it is much sweeter than the organic kind. Hopefully it will get better, because I can't handle it if it keeps tasting like that.
Smitty is sick, so she keeps trying to blow her nose. I want to tell her to stop the nonsense because there is nothing in there to come out. I can hear it. NOTHING! Because she isn't getting anything out that way she is constantly hawking lugies. Constantly. Yesterday morning it was every 3 min for 2 hours. I guess she hasn't figured out that that method doesn't really work either. I am very experienced with sick, miserable, congested, and coughing. I have learned many tricks, and I know that things that you just can't do anything about until the medicine kicks it out. I want to tell her to stop blowing her nose before it gets so raw on the outside and the inside and before she blows her ear drums out of her head. I would also like to tell her that while spitting the junk out is better than swallowing it, you can't force it up like that. It comes when it wants to, and trying to make it come out will not work. You barely get anything up, and it does nothing to help the problem. Sorry to share that with you for anyone who doesn't like "gross" things.
I had more to talk about earlier, but I can't remember it now. I have to leave for class in 15 min.
Can anyone name where my title is from?
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment