Whale Watching

Monday, March 1, 2010

Share A Smile Day

I don't think anyone needs instruction on how to celebrate today. Just smile at people. It makes them feel smile back which can make them feel better. If they don't smile back, then they obviously don't read my blog.
This weekend was another long one. We last Friday evening at 6 and drove to Columbus, IN. We left there at 11:30 Saturday morning and drove to Anderson, IN. Anderson University was nice. It was covered in snow, but it seems like everywhere we go there is snow. I am tired of snow. No mo sno. The meet was fun and the facility was really nice. Everyone on our team won their event, so we all won a t-shirt. If you haven't seen the video of the 4x4, it is below this post. After the meet we stopped at Texas Roadhouse. It was delicious. We drove a little that night, but the coaches were too tired to go all 7 hours. So we stopped at a hotel and drove the rest of the way Sunday morning. We are currently 12th on the national list. Last year they took 10, so we have to wait until tomorrow to find out if we get to go or not.
I have an Economy test tomorrow, and I'm a bit nervous about it.
I can't believe March is already here. The months go by so quickly.
Next weekend at A&M I am not going to run if we go to nationals, but if we don't I might try pole vault or something fun. I'm looking forward to the weekend off
I had a dream that I got a puppy for my birthday. It was exciting.
I'm going to have some strawberry poptarts now.

1 comment:

DALR said...

you should draw a little cartoon with some one chanting "no mo sho!" it made me smile, so mission accomplished.