Whale Watching

Saturday, January 22, 2011

100 Questions

I joined a group on Swap-bot that you have to trade the answers to 100 questions with 2 different people. These are my answers to the specific questions we had to use for this swap.

What is your full name? Alex Christine Beck (maiden name: Lopez-Rogina... what a change right?!)
How many stuffed animals do you own? Only a few childhood ones that survived our house fire my Sr year of HS.
One charity organization you think is worthy of your money? Any cancer fighting organization.
Favorite zoo animal? I really love animals so this is tough... penguins, panthers, elephants
If you could fly anywhere around the world, where would you want to fly to and why? Am I flying in a plane, or have I sprouted wings? Europe(All over it) and Cuba
Shoe size? 8.5 in running shoes, 5 in Converse
Favorite School Subject? Math/Science classes
Have you ever eaten at the Costco food court? No, but sometimes it taunts me as I walk by.
Favorite pizza topping? Cheese, cheese, and more cheese
What kind of laundry soap do you buy? Whatever is the cheapest at the time that doesn't make me break out.
Do you like to take pictures? I love to, but I'm terrible at remembering to do so.
Favorite childhood toy? Lego's, cardboard boxes turned into cars or houses... pretty much my imagination and my sister
Favorite novel/book? The Looking Glass Wars (the series)
Do you like to go on nature walks? Absolutely
Pepsi or Coke? Coke!
What TV character inspires you? This is actually a movie character, but Edward Norton in The Painted Veil
Did you watch the 2011 Miss American Pageant? 2011 just started... Has that already happened? The closest I've come to watching a pageant is Ms Congeniality
Blockbuster or Netflix? Netflix
Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers? Cheeseburgers... buns, meat, and cheese Only!
If you were trapped on a deserted island for 60 nights and 60 days, what 5 items would you take with you? My husband (even though he isn't an item), a gun, a box of the most amount of bullets that is sold, a pen, and a notebook. We are resourceful enough for the rest.
Do you have children? If so how many? How old are they? None for a few more years. I want 2.
What kind of car/truck do you drive? Honda Accord, Volkswagen Jetta
Ultimate dream vacation? Anything camping
Favorite Disney character? Peter Pan
When is your birthday? Feb 24
Have you been to college? If so what did you major in? Still in it. Civil Engineering
Chocolate or Vanilla? If it is ice cream: vanilla. If it is candy: chocolate.
Ever been to Washington DC? Never
Favorite wild animal? Cheetah
Are we there yet? No, and do you know how long it's going to take us? FOR-EV-ER
Favorite clothing brand? Who cares... as long as it fits and looks good without killing my budget
Do you like to cook? I love to, but I'm just learning the tricks of the trade
Favorite household chore if any? Organizing. I will go a few days of making a mess, and then go into organizing overdrive. I love it.
Are you bored yet? Give it about 23 more questions.
How did you hear about swap bot? Google
Did you have a good News Years? What did you do to celebrate it? Yes because it was with my family. We sat and watched tv and went to bed.
Favorite season? Spring! Even though my allergies get upset
Do you have a nickname? If so what is it? Allie, Lo-Ro, Seaturtle, Sissy
Your best friend’s name? Luke Beck and Danni Lopez-Rogina
Pizza or spaghetti? If it is Liza's, then pizza. If not... spaghetti.
Enchiladas or burritos? Enchiladas, but I do love burritos too.
Do you have any tattoos? I do not.
Wide ruled or college ruled paper? If I'm doing math: college ruled. Writing (english or history): Wide ruled
Sears or JC Penny? No preference
Ever been to California? Twice
What TV show from your child hood would you like to see come back on the air? Pound Puppies!
Body wash or bar soap? Soap
What kind of computer do you have? HP laptop
Smart phone or regular phone? I've been spoiled by the wonderful capabilities of a smart phone, but if it was between regular and nothing I'd choose the regular.
Do you need new furniture? New furniture? I need furniture period.
Where do you buy groceries at? Walmart
Where do you buy clothes at? I don't buy clothes often, but I'm not picky when I do.
Ever had a pillow fight? Yes. I knocked out my sisters tooth.
Did your parents give you a car at the age of 16? About 9 months after, but we shared until then.
Ever been in a car accident? I spun around and landed in the median when I fell asleep once, but no one else got hit.
Do you drink? Orange Juice!!! No alcohol though.
Do you smoke? I think I'd die if I did.
Ever been to Detroit, Michigan? The state or the football team?
Ever been to Alaska? Only through my Granny and Papa's post cards.
What are you afraid of? Losing loved ones. Disappointing others.
What is your weakest link? My knees. I need bionic replacements
Bikini or one piece swim suits? bikini... might as well while I'm young
Ever been skinny dipping? Not that I remember, but who knows about the days when I was too young to remember.
Have you ever worked at McDonalds? Nope
Rain or Snow? Rain. No Mo Sno!!!!
Favorite comedy movie? What a terrible question... I could never choose. There are way too many.
Favorite action flick? Matrix
Do you like chick flicks? I'm a girl aren't I?
Cookies or brownies? Brownies
Do you use a bath robe? It's more of a dress
Scrunchies or hair ties? Hair ties. Black preferably
Hotel or Motel? Hotels are better, but when you need a place to stay and every other place is packed due to a biker convention, motels work just fine.
Do you believe laughter is the best medicine? Yes
Do you like buffet restaurants? Some
What would you do if suddenly the whole computer system world crashed? Be blindsided
What do you think will happen in December 2012? I will have my two year wedding anniversary with Luke
Are you bored yet??? No. I love these as long as the questions are good.
Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck? Mickey Mouse
Spongebob or Patrick? Patrick
Lightning MCQueen or Tow Mater? Tow Mater
What the heck? Hit the deck!
Advil or Tylenol? Ibuprofen... tylenol I guess.
If you could change one thing about the world today what would it be? Take away the greed.
How many pen pals do you have? Right now... none.
What magazines do you read? As many as I can get my hands on, but my favorites are Real Simple, All You, and Latina
Favorite author? JK Rowling. I have major respect for her.
What radio stations do you listen to? At home (Dallas, TX) I like The Edge, Jack FM, Kiss FM, and 102.9 (don't remember the name). At school (Huntsville, AL) I push buttons until I hear a song I like.
Do you remember the 80s era well? Did you like it? I wasn't alive for it. I only caught the end of it in the womb.
Flintstones or the Jetsons? Flinstones
What have you done to make a difference in someone’s life? I don't know. I try doing little things here and there, but I don't know if it helps or not. Once I met a man in an airport who was going to preach at TX Tech. We didn't sit together, but I wrote him an encouraging note with my favorite verse in it and waited to give it to him as I got off the plane. Never saw him again.
VHS or DVD? Be Kind, Rewind...... DVD
Have you ever been to jail? Never
Favorite board game? I love board games... all of them.
Do you play games on pogo? Nope
How much wood does a wood chuck, chuck if a wood chuck could chuck would? "Hey you dang wood chucks! Quit chuckin my wood!"
How much is that Doggie in the Window? woof woof
Did Grandma really get run over by a reindeer? My grandma? No. The kid in the songs grandma? Well apparently, or their wouldn't be a song about it.
Did you make any New Years Resolutions? Not really
Where were you in 1999? RC, TX. 9 years old and ready to go.
Would you like to be pen pals with me? As long as I can read your handwriting... mine is terrible.

8 comments:

Danni said...

Is it set up for being penpals, or is it just questions?

evey said...

That was fun to read. I always love doing those kinds of swaps, because you can learn about people pretty quickly.

eveyinorbit via swapbot

TamTam said...

love your answers.

tamtamlee from follow my blog 2 swap-bot

patricias fabric art said...

My brain would have to be on overtime to do this !!!

Brandy said...

Ah, I do love me some surveys like this! mamatoallie on swapbot

leecytx said...

I think i was going to sign up for this swap & wrote all my answers but then i missed the swap... oh well..

btw: ibruprofin = Advil
acetominophyn = Tylenol
just FYI

Unknown said...

Love the answers to tehese questions. i love the questions like this anyway!! Thanks for sharing yorus on yoru blog. :) Helps to get to know you a bit better!

ShawnaJ on SwapBot

PolsPhoto said...

whats the deal with no one eating at costco. Dude its sooo good! and soo cheap. def. missing out

- PolsPhoto via SB