I have a few more ATCs to show you, but that would require a lot of work right now. Another day. I will however show you a picture I got of the internet of the new boots I got today. The top part folds down... I don't know if you can see the line or not in this picture. 

I am happy about them. I wore them to get shoes with the track team today. I don't need spikes so I just got some more trainers. All I had to do was walk in and say exactly what I wanted. The same thing I always get. I have had at least 9 pairs of this shoe in my lifetime. Why change what works? I think we might actually get to go to the track tomorrow. Hopefully it isn't under snow anymore. It was supposed to rain all day today and them some more tomorrow, but all we got was a few drops too tiny to really notice. If it had rained a lot it would probably flood a bit. The ground is already so saturated with the melting snow. The paths that people usually cut through the grass are now mud trails. I won't get to wear my new boots with all this water hanging around on the ground.
I feel like this week is going to be pretty busy, so it's time to get some shut eye. Goodnight World.

2 comments:
Excellent boots. We always get rain and rain and rain. It's NW Oregon. No snow this year just....rain. Bleh! Love reading your blog.
Love the boots, long boots are the best in my opinion, I really like that you can fold them down too - very versatile :)
*arkaya-swapbot*
Post a Comment