Whale Watching

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Show and Tell

Success!!! These are my first peanut butter cups. There were more, but knowing my family... they have disapeared. Mom's friend, Tracy, taught me how with her materials. I liked it so much that I went and bought my own chocolate melter, molds, and brushes. I still need to get a thermometer though. Next time I'll have to learn to make something else.


These are my first trading cards. The first picture is the front of the cards and the second is the backs of them. I'm rather proud of myself. They don't look amazing like actual artists' cards do, but I still like them.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!! You are very creative. Will miss you and Luke being around. Hope to see you before May. Glad you are Alex Beck!
Love, your MIL

Blossom inch said...

Thanks for signing up as a follower at my blog and your ATC are nice. Beautiful blog also, I read your blog and is it you just married? Congrats (if it is wrong I am sorry). Lets swap ATC will ya? Please e-mail me if you are game. yuzzyusof@gmail.com

bobbie rogina said...

I love your cards - can you make enough of them to send to the Holt clan with the family reunion information? Did you get my e-vite yet?
XXOO
Auntie BJ

evey said...

This look absolutely yummy. pb cups are my favorite. Don't sell yourself short, the electric pug atcs are actually very cute and clever.

eveyinorbit via swapbot

patricias fabric art said...

Well I think they're lovely, self belief girl!! and to hell with the rest

patricias fabric art said...

I just saw your peanut butter cups,how coincidental,my son got some for me last week [they are new on the market here-ireland-] and oh my they were delicious,think they were hershey[probably spelt wrong],but we've never seen them before

Brandy said...

Yeah all this post did was make me super hungry...and now to see if we have anything sweet to eat lol. mamatoallie on swapbot