Huntsville is still covered in snow. Every school in the area except UAH was closed the entire week. That's okay with me though. I'd rather not extend the semester by a week like we had to last year because of the shooting. I think it's funny that we don't have school Monday for MLK day. We had 3 days of classes, and then a 3 day weekend. Everyone is feeling pretty mutual about the snow right about now:
This is my picture from last year, but I feel the same way so I get to use it again. It isn't snowing at all, but it has been cold enough that the 8 inches that is on the ground won't go away. People are slipping and sliding all over the place while walking to classes. It fun for about two days. Now it is a curse. Now going to Indiana for track meets won't be exciting because the snow will be old news.I'm going to leave you with a video today. This is an amazing song that everyone should listen to. If your connection is slow and it takes forever to load... Wait for it! It's worth it. If you have heard the song, watch the video too. If you have already seen it... Watch it again! It is on YouTube... so just click the link.
I'm going to go work on another card now.

2 comments:
love that ATC, can I have your adress again and email to me at yuzzyusof@gmail.com
I was in the key swap too! I really enjoyed it as I am infactuated with keys.
Post a Comment