I am rather irritated with myself right now. We just went to Walmart to get a few things, and I had a coupon for Danimals drinkable yogurt. I got a six pack for $1, and I was proud of myself for using a coupon and blah blah blah. I get home and as I'm unpacking the groceries I realize that I picked up the raspberry instead of strawberry. I hate raspberry. Now I have to suffer and eat them. At least they are drinkable, so I can just drink it really quick and force it down.
On another note, Sunday was a good day. I went to Luke's flag football game like usual, and cheered for Black Dynamite. They won both games this time. Because they barely had enough guys to play, and their quarterback had to work the guys decided to rotate as QB. After a few it was decided that Luke was the new QB because he was doing the best job. I was proud of him. He did well. After I went to Latrice's and we made macaroni... the home made kind, not the Kraft boxed stuff. We took it to the team BBQ, where the food was really good.
I have to write a lab report for physics now. I have to turn it in tomorrow morning before i take my lab midterm. I'm not looking forward to it. Track practice was easy today... it makes me worry for tomorrow.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sad story about the yogurt! I was wondering about the black dynamites! you mentioned them one day, I was like who the heck is that? Now I know! Sounds fun.
Post a Comment