Whale Watching

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jana Count Down: 5 days

Oh me, oh my.... I am full from a tasty dinner. Just like every Wednesday night so far, Ethan cooked durgers (Deer burgers). I cooked some banana bread with a recipe that I looked up on the internet. I added some chocolate chips to it, and the guys went crazy over it. Luke and Will said it was good. Ethan and Passen said it was Amazing. Success!
Practice today started out with the usual four lap warm up. Then after a bit of stretching we just ran the school loop. I ran with Andrew and we talked the whole time. It was pretty good. Then we lifted weights like every Wednesday. Why is it that CT always gives me the new kids in the weight room? She gave Shea to me to teach how to do it right the first week. Today she gave me the new girl (I think Jessica) to show her the ways of the weight room.
We are watching The Best Songs of the 90s on VH1 right now. It is awesome. Luke, Will, and I are watching it, and are loving all the songs they are showing in the countdown. This is the stuff we grew up with. Songs we all know and love. Ahh memory lane. We have seen Salt n Pepa, Beck, Metallica, Celine Dion, Destiny's Child, Madonna, Beastie Boys, N'SYNC, Backstreet Boys, Brittney Spears, Alanis Morsette, Pearl Jam, REM, TLC, MC Hammer, U2... and so much more. Ethan has even come to join us. I love it. The number one song ended up being Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. Number 2 was a U2 song, and number 3 was I Want It That Way by the Backstreet Boys. We just spent the last hour singing and laughing and talking about the good old days. hahaha

No comments: