Yesterday's practice was a circuit. We did things like star jumps, lunges, crunches, pushups, rocket jumps, backward lunges, duck walks, decline pushups, more ab stuff like v-ups and hitlers, crab walk, 80% sprint, step overs, and then some. Then the weight room. My body was so tired after. My arms wanted to take a nap, and this morning I am all kinds of sore.
After practice I made a lunch of PBJ, baby carrots, pretzel sticks, and yogurt. I took it to physics with me because I didn't have time to eat it before. Then after physics I got on the scooter and started riding to my next class. I was sitting at a red light (the class is in the only building across the street away from the rest of the world) and I ran out of gas. I called Luke and he came to get it while I walked the rest of the way to class. Because I was 15 minuets late I didn't get to turn in my homework. The teacher has a within the first 5 min rule. Absolutly no exceptions. I was upset. I had looked inside the gas tank before I left and saw gas in there. I guess I misjudged how much because I was in the parking garage, and its kind of dark in there. Oh well. It is all filled up now so I can take it to my class at 11.
For dinner last night Luke and I bought a family size lasagna, and it was really good. Made me feel better after the scooter/homework insident. We had lasagna and corn. The night before we made chicken and green beans. Tonight I think Ethan is cooking deer meat. We are supplying the vegetables. I'm not sure what yet though. Maybe I'll slice potatos and bake them. Put some Tony's on the ones for the guys, and salt on mine. Or mashed potatos. I should get a tennis racket so I can make them like Sam on Benny and Joon.
Today will be a good day. I will make it so. Time to go eat cereal and my daily apple. I only have one apple left. I ate an entire bag of apples by myself. One a day for almost 3 weeks. I might have to buy some more this weekend. Hope everyone has a good day... a good Teddy Bear Day!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm jealous of your meals. I miss lasagna. And mashed potatoes sound amazing. Even the Sam way. I am glad you took the light approach to the mishap. I have been practicing, but it is hard.
Post a Comment