Friday was a good day. For lunch I went to Andy's and we made chocolate chip pancakes. He also added in some of his protein powder, but I couldn't really taste it. They were still good. Maybe when I get the powder that I forgot about and left at the house I will try that. Friday night Luke and I went on a date. He took me to the dollar theatre to see The Last Airbender. I really liked it, and can't wait for the next one to come out. I liked all the actors chosen for each character. I kind of wish Uncle Ira looked a little older, but I still really liked the guy that played him. Luke and I have decided to never go to the regular theatre again. It costs us a grand total of $2 to see the movie, and I was surprised by how clean the theatre looked. It was actually pretty nice. The food and drink was still the crazy expensive price, but we didn't need any of that. Before the movie we went to TGIF and dinner was really good. After the movie we went to Target to walk around and buy something from the dollar section.
Saturday was the beginning of college football. Luke and I watched the Texas game, and parts of a few others. It was fun. It made me want to go to a real game. It made me wish we had a football team instead of having our crappy hockey team. I do enjoy going to the hockey games though, and there is no way we could come up with enough players for a football team at this nerd school.
Sunday evening Luke, Will (One of Luke's room mates), and I went riding. Luke and Will took turns on the longboard and ripstik. I rode the scooter... not the one with the motor, the little metal push kind. I actually tried to ripstik and I did better than expected, but it is so much work to keep that thing going. I rode the longboard and I liked that one a lot. It it so much easier than a skateboard.
Monday was yesterday, but I can't remember what I did at the moment.
Today was the first track practice of the year. We did about a 27 minuet run or "run, jog, run". Thank goodness there was cloud coverage for a lot of it, but when the sun peeked out from behind the clouds, it was H-O-T HOT! It wasn't as bad as I expected at all. I was rather pleased with my performance. Hopefully tomorrow is a circuit or something easy.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want choc chip pancakes!
You said that you did a 27 minuet. (a typo) I didn't know you composed music! Have any symponys too?
Post a Comment