Whale Watching

Thursday, September 16, 2010

RipStick + Skateboard + 2(Longboard) + Scooter + Parking Deck = Hours of Fun with the Fam

So much has been going on, and I think, "I need to write about this in my blog." Too bad I forget to blog, and I forget what I wanted to blog about. I have improved my skateboarding/long boarding skills tonight. I'm trying to turn without chickening out and stopping before I get there. I'm getting better. Don't worry... I'm not brave enough to try anything that will get me hurt.
I really wanted to make this interesting because it has been so long, but I'm struggling.
Tonight Ethan cooked durgers (deer burgers) and deer sausage for dinner. Luke and I made potato chips by slicing them, oiling and seasoning them, and baking them. Mine were plane because the guys don't have any salt, but they had Tony's on theirs. I want to make ropa vieja, but I have to go to Kroger and look for Mojo because Walmart didn't have any. I think we are making hamburger helper tomorrow.
I'll try to write tomorrow when I can think about more to talk about.

1 comment:

Danni said...

I have been sick so nothing seems appetizing to my stomach right now, but my brain is telling me some venison would be good. I am proud of you for not chickening out. It took rileys tough love to get me to not when he taught me in the summer after 7th grade.