Whale Watching

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jana Count Down: 6 days

Today was a pretty good day. I went to my physics lab mid term this morning, and it went well. At practice today CT said long sprinters had to run 2 500s, 2 300s, 3 200s. It wasn't as bad as I though it would be. It actually went well. CT even told Jaion, Aaron, and me that we were done after our second. I guess because we were doing well... or maybe because the freshman were looking so pitiful. We got new shoes today! I walked in, the person asked if I knew what shoes I was interested in, I said, "8 1/2 Adrenalines," they brought me the shoes... done. While some people have to be videoed on the treadmill and/or try on a few different pairs, I am practically done before I get there. I have been wearing the same shoe model since the seventh grade. If I still had all of them I could be a Brooks spokes person. Even my spikes have been the same. Brooks, Brooks, Brooks. I love them. The day they stop making the Adrenaline is a day I will weep. I like not having to go through trying on shoes. Too many decisions. Luke got the same shoes that he got last year too. There was Papa Johns pizza there for us, but I don't really like Papa John's. There is practically no sauce on their pizza, so it is more like cheese toast with good crust. I don't want to be able to drink the sauce, but for Pete's sake! I want some sauce on my pizza! Leeza's Pizza is the best pizza ever. I have to get some whenever I'm in RC.... along with China Taste... the best Chinese restaurant ever.

There is a can of spaghettiOs about two feet away from me, and I keep eyeing it. I can't get it off my brain. I think, "It is too late. Save it for another day." But It Looks So Good!!! I have forever given up SpaghettiOs with meatballs though. I had some last year, and they tasted terrible... not what I remember them tasting like. I guess it is a good thing though. When Dan and I were younger and ate stuff like SpaghettiOs and Easy Mac we would joke about how the kind with meatballs smelled so bad. Then, one fine day I ate a can and continued going about my business. I stopped and said something to Danni. The first thing she said to me was, "Did you just throw up?" She smelled my breath and actually thought I had thrown up... low and behold I had only eaten SpaghttiOs with meatballs. hahaha

1 comment:

Danni said...

Oh the fond memories. Yeah. I know what you mean about shoes. I want more ugs because those fit me the best and lasted the longest of all my shoes that I wear every day. But alas, they are expensive little boogers. But at least they last a good 2 and a half years before I need to spend more.