Whale Watching

Saturday, September 25, 2010

While I've been gone....

Because I haven't blogged in a really long time, which I feel really bad about, I'm going to have to give you a very long update. Brace yourselves.
I wrecked the scooter, and I have been too afraid to tell you about it. I mostly just scratched up my right side. Thank goodness for helmets. This made me realized how very boring my life is, so I decided to change things up. I started off easy by painting my fingernails red. Then I went and got my eyebrow pierced... I won't show a picture because its a little infected right now, so it looks gross. I started going to Sammy T's on Thursday nights (a club in Huntsville) to have a little fun, and I learned the names of a few cab drivers on the way home too. No one can have enough friends. I was a little out of it one night and woke up with my mouth hurting. Looked in the mirror, and turns out I got another addition.

If I had been more aware I probably would have gotten something different. Oh well. But in all seriousness, I think I might go back and get some flowers aroud it or something. Monday I'm going to find a nice traveling circus and try out to be a trapeze artist.
If any of this were true, Luke would have called you by now, and CT would have gone crazy Jamaican lady on me. I have not wrecked the scooters, I have never even stepped foot into a club before, I have no piercings or tattoos, and even though the circus would be fun I would get tired of all the elephant poo.
I have actually just been doing school work. I had tests in all my classes the past two weeks. I'm glad the first series of exams is over. My forehead looks awful. Yesterday for track practice we went to the big hill and it was just as horrible as the past two years. I did eat a grass hopper though. At Luke's we have become a little family. Every Wednesday we have Family Night, cook dinner together, and watch Man vs. Wild. Because Bear Grylls is so bad A we have turned him into our role model. He has eaten some of the craziest stuff on that show. While we were at the hill Luke and Ethan ate grasshoppers, but I didn't see it. When they came down the hill and told me it was my turn to join the club I said, "Only if you prove it by eating one with my." So Ethan caught another one for himself and ate it. I ate mine too. All the other girls were like, "Eww! I would never eat a grasshopper!" To be honest mine was tiny, and Ethan had already taken its back legs off so it couldn't hop around. I just put it in my mouth, one chomp, and swallowed it. There was no taste. Passen refused it do it. When we got back and told Will about it he said he would eat one, but I don't know if it will ever happen. In our family we all have names. I am Mom, Luke is All American, Ethan is Bear Grylls Jr, Passen is Off Road Master and Locksmith (depends on the moment of which one he is), and Will is Uncle. Passen is the locksmith because he can open doors in the dorm that are locked. Ethan had accidentally locked himself out of his room, and Passen showed amazed us with his nifty trick. Will is the uncle because he falls asleep in the living room watching tv with his hands folded across his stomach and his head leaned back on the top of the couch. Ethan is Bear Grylls Junior because he has been getting into ROTC. He isn't contracted yet, but he goes out to A&M every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and comes back with stories. He also is the hunter of the group. He doesn't know a whole lot about sports, but he can tell you anything about hunting. He can't fit anyone in his truck because he has too much hunting stuff in it. Of what I could see, there was a bow (I'm sure the arrows were in there too somewhere), fishing poles, camo gear, axe, machete, and much more. He has a cover on the bed of his truck, and it is full in there, so I'm not sure what all else he has in there. Maybe his guns. I don't know. For family night he cooks deer burgers and we all provide something else to go with it. Last night Ethan's girlfriend came into town. She goes to school at Alabama. We went to Logan's last night with them and Will. It was really good, and Luke and I got the 3 for $20 deal. An appetizer, two steak meals, and a dessert. It was really good, and I brought home leftovers. Every Friday for the past three weeks the boys have been going out to Wheeler Wildlife Refuge and playing Bear Grylls. They make fires, fish, build rafts, and whatever else they might think of. I went for the first time yesterday, and it was fun. I really enjoyed being outdoors. That is one of my favorite places to be. I went log hunting for their raft and just enjoyed the trees, rocks, and water. I want to go camping.
I miss my real family. I'm unhappy that I don't get to see my sisters senior show. I want to see the dogs. I miss my mom and papi. I'm excited to see Jana in October though!
Today I plan on doing physics homework, watching the Alabama game and the Texas game, hopefully hang out with Latrice, and maybe do laundry. It is raining right now.... poor Luke has golf class.
I think this post is long enough for now.

1 comment:

momo said...

Ok! Freaked me out. So wrong. Dad too was freaked out. Could not breathe momentarily. Should have known from the beg. but did not. Turd!