Today I am going to clean. I have made a list of things to do, and I will finish it. I'm even going to tie a bandanna around my face so I can dust. It needs to be done.
Yesterday was Measure Your Feet Day, but I was in Indiana, so I missed it. I still think you should measure your feet and share your results. I will do so once I find something to measure with. I might measure them with a few things other than inches... like paper clips, hot tamales, or toilet paper squares.
Congrats to my Starfish for jumping a season best yesterday! 15'3", and so so close to 15'9".
Richard Wilson ran 6.87 in the semis, and 6.86 in the finals... the provisional time for nationals is 6.88, so he is on the list... first meet!
Lots of school records were broken. CT was really excited the first day. People kept breaking records and she would yell with excitement, but then when Rebeca didn't get the 400 record her mood dropped exponentially fast. I did nothing the first day, but the second day didn't end up well for me either. After my 200 I went to sit by myself behind some boxes, but Luke found me. Luke says I ran better than I think I did on the 4x400. He said it was a 60.something. All I have to say is, "I hate indoor." My leg was faster then Julia's, and I have the only true leg. After that I went and looked for a new hiding place, and Luke didn't find me. Coach Cain told me to not be so hard on myself, but its not that easy.
Tomorrow is Opposite Day, so if you are confused by my post, just think in opposites.
On the way to Indiana I read The Looking Glass Wars. I read almost all the entire way there. I read on the way back, and even when it got dark I used my cell phone light to read. I was 10 pages from finishing when my phone died. So today I'm going to finish it. Maybe before I start cleaning.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
did i send you with the second one? i have the third one here when you finish that one.
I think you are amazing! Remember God thinks you are the bomb!!! running is fun and has put you with great friends and purpose, but!! He has many plans for you! Look ahead and enjoy now!
Post a Comment