Yesterday for National Nothing Day I ended up not cleaning even though I started to a few times I remembered and put whatever it was back on the ground. I ended up not doing homework either, but that is what today and tomorrow are for. And I will clean my room today. Last night Luke and I went to the basketball game. It was against UNA, our "rivalry". Its not like they are really our rivalry, but we have to do something to get fans in the stands. Its tough at a nerd school like UAH to have people attend sporting events. Usually the only people that go are parents, frats and sororities, and other UAH athletes. Surprisingly when we got to Spragins Hall the stands were full. It was the most people I've seen in that gym ever. The game was exciting. There were lots of good moves, dunks, and even and alioop. In the end we won 87-78. The game was really close almost the whole time. It was a lot of fun. Definatly the most exciting I've been to at UAH.
Wednesday is National Buttercrunch Day... what is buttercrunch? Could I eat a Butterfinger to celebrate?
At the game last night Luke and I got 2 free chicken sandwich cards each. That will be our lunch for today. I'm going to have to get some waffle fries too.
For now I'm going to have Cracklin Oat Bran for breakfast.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounded like a fun day. I think a butterfinger would suffice. Free food always good. Hope your day off today is filled with adventure or rest whatever you need most. Study hard!
Post a Comment