Whale Watching

Monday, January 18, 2010

MLK Day

Yesterday was... boring. I cut out of magazines. Text books were read. The Australian Open was watched until my room mates came in with a scary movie. I guess they were oblivious or just didn't care that I, and three other people were watching it. While making popcorn Julia asked about 4 times if everyone was ready to put the movie in. No one answered because we were watching tennis, but she asked yet again. Finally, while we were watching Roddick and De Bokkem duke it out she asked again and someone else said said yes. That's when Luke and I left and went to play Mad Gab in my room. Then we watched an episode of Bones.
One thing I do know is that on January 29 at 7 pm Luke and I will be on the couch watching the Millrose Games on ESPN2. I don't care what movie they happen to bring in. I have it written on my calendar that we will be watching some track and field. Julia and Leah don't really care about professional track. They barely know anything about track other than run fast, throw far, jump high/far. I tried to have a conversation with Leah last year, but it was a flop.
Today we have no school, but we do have practice. I think today is the day we find out who is going to Bloomington, Indiana this weekend.

2 comments:

Momocito said...

Have a great practice today, and call me when you find out what you are runnning. Are you telling me that it is possible that they don't love track? Oh NOOOOOOOO! Cant be!!! I'm melting!!

Bibwit Harte said...

I understand but from a different point of view. No one but dr. paul seems to understand what i'm talking about and i suppose he has a doctorite and is paid to understand. lol. i try talking and people just get a blank look on their face or start talking to someone else mid sentence. you'll be good. just think balance between them and mom.