Whale Watching

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Evil Plan and then some

I did this from the link posted on Danni's blog... http://www.darksites.com/evilplan.php
This is my Evil Plan:
Your objective is simple: Widespread Misery.
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Madness
Stage One
To begin your plan, you must first clone a town mascot. This will cause the world to sense a grave disturbance in the force, amazed by your arrival. Who is this criminal mastermind? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in your wizard's robes?
Stage Two
Next, you must vaporize that opera house in Sydney. This will all be done from a amusement park, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will weep uncontrollably, as countless hordes of mad scientists hasten to do your every bidding.
Stage Three
Finally, you must unleash your secret death ray, bringing about an end to sanity. Your name shall become synonymous with the spice girls, and no man will ever again dare call you names. Everyone will bow before your mystical abilities, and the world will have no choice but to whisper your name in fear.

I don't remember the last time I wrote a blog. I think it was Friday. I ended up going to Smitty's birthday dinner. I didn't want to go because I would rather stay and watch the track meet. But then I realized I was being selfish. I don't care that much about my birthday. I don't need lavish gifts and for everyone to attend my party to worship me. I just like to spend time with my loved ones... and a pink lemonade icebox pie. I realized that Smitty was terribly excited about turning 21... with the whole "Hooray I can drink legally!" thing. I knew I wouldn't be an important guest, but once I realized I was being selfish I remembered my life goal... to put others before myself. I was very disappointed that the only thing I got to see was the women's 60m and the men's mile, but its okay. Life does go on. There will be many more track meets to watch in my life time.
Yesterday I cleaned up the living room. Went to the guys basketball game... which we won. Then we came back to watch the winter X Games. While we were watching it Julia asked everyone what we wanted to do. I said, "Well currently the X Games." She said, "Oh I know, but after that." I said, "I haven't thought that far into the future yet." She said, "Okay. Well you let me know when you get there." I couldn't help myself. I just wanted to be obnoxious. All the times she has to have control over whats happening and be in charge of what we do next, and it was so easy to rob her of it. So then after the X Games ended Sports Center came on. She said, "So what do you guys want to do now?" I said, "Sports Center is on now." She gave a sarcastic woohoo. I know that when Julia says What do we want to do, no one is going to say anything. Then she will come up with something and no one will go against. So again by saying that I robbed her of her control. I feel like a jerk now, but it was very satisfying and funny at the time. I don't regret it though because I wanted to watch Sports Center, and she would have taken it from me like the time we were watching tennis, or the other times she and Leah cancel my plans or ideas. If its not their idea, its not a good idea. It took me a while to figure this out, but I've finally caught on. And if you don't kiss their butts, you aren't in on their little bestie friends fest. Yes... its true. I'm bitter. I'm tired of being treated the way people have treated me my entire life. I need to get it out to someone other than Luke. I don't like confrontation so it won't be to them though. I didn't plan to write any of this... it just kind of happened with my story. I'm done now.
I think I'll tell lazy Luke to get his bum out of bed and go to the caf with me now. I'm hungry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think your anger from not getting to see the track meet has spilled out to anyone who has tried to push their will on you. Sounds like your human to me. Love you.