Today was a fruitful day. Because my entry this morning was no good, I will write one now.
Today at practice we ended up running the 300/100 workout, but we only did 2 sets instead of 3. I did rather well. I did my first one with Leah and owned her. I did my second one alone, but still did great according to Luke and others. At the meet this weekend I am running the 200 and the 4x400. I'm the first leg of the relay. Luke will be pole vaulting.
After practice I ate a PBJ, almonds, an apple, some Cracklin Oat Bran, a Nutri-Grain bar (apple cinnamon), and a cheese stick.
I had my first physics lab tonight. We played with pendulums. Lucky for I already knew what it was going to do when changes were made. Thank you Mr. Smith.
Dinner in the caf was really good tonight. It was all really good. It made my night.
Now I'm going to work on my Transportation paper. Don't forget that tomorrow is National Buttercrunch Day. Thursday is National Hugging Day.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm stoked about your owning Leah. Not because it's leah, but because you have the ability to run well! YOu are healthy, eating well and mentally sound. It's great when they all come together at the same time. Big Dog!!!! Believe and you will be! The competition this weeekend has a lot to do with your psychie! Believe in yourself. Have you thought how to run the 400 indoors? Talk to others (coach) about strategy. Think about the strategy you already know outdoor and apply indoor. visualize your speed where you are on the track, and when you need to change speed. VIsualize Visualize it helps.
Post a Comment