For today, National Nothing Day, I have decided that you can't actually do nothing. Everyone is always doing something... sitting, breathing, thinking. So for today you should choose something. For example, you can choose to wear nothing on your face (makeup). You can choose to do nothing school related (homework, plan, study). You could choose to do nothing that resembles strenuous activities like getting out of bed, cleaning, working. I personally have decided to eat nothing all day long. jk That would be terrible. I'm having trouble deciding what i want to do. Today I want to do some homework, possibly play stick ball if its nice outside, but if its raining I would like to play basketball. Maybe I will do nothing to improve the current status of my room. I can just clean and organize a bit tomorrow.
I was told on my last post that I sounded like I was ready to move to Seattle... why? I would like to know, so I think you (you know who you are) should tell me... here, via text, or email... your choice.
Luke and I had Subway last night while working on physics homework. We have coupons for buy one 6" and a 32 oz drink and get a 6" free. He got a $5 foot long meatball sub. I got a 6" turkey and a 6" meatball. It was delicious.
I told Leah about the murder mystery game I got for Christmas. She was really excited about it. I think it going to be really fun. For now, we planned it to be the weekend between Indiana and Tennessee. That is our only off weekend for a while, so might as well take advantage of it. By the way, if you would like to see the updated track meet schedule, its on the website. We took group pictures and head shots yesterday at the track... lets see if they actually do something with them before the season ends.
I think I'm going to go lay in bed now.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So what did you not do? I cooked, watched a movie, took a late nap and shopped at walmart. I did nothing about cleaning the house.
Dad said that he began to write you yesterday, but that would have required him to do something.
Post a Comment