Sorry I have taken so long to write a new post. I have just been busy... busy dreadfully busy. You've on idea what I have to do. Busy, Busy, dreadfully busy. Much much to busy for you.
Yesterday at practice we ran 4 500s. I think today is block starts.
I have one of those ulcer sores on the back right side of my tongue, and my teeth keep hitting it. Now it just hurts to even move my tongue. It's rather painful.
Tomorrow is Kazoo Day. If you have one, you should play it as much as possible. If not... I guess you can just hum while holding your nose.
I found out yesterday that my first physics test will be the same day that I will be gone to Indiana. I'm going to have to notify my teacher and take the makeup on Monday.
This Friday... Millrose Games. ESPN2. 7pm. I'm excited.
I know I had more to talk about yesterday, but I can't remember it right now.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What are Milrose Games? Not good about Phisics. I hope you can keep up? do ya think you can?
i will do the kazoo sound. dad and i were singing that song this morning. Veggie Tales gave us some good stories. Raq, Shack, and Benny.
Post a Comment