If you happen to see a mailman today, thank him/her. They work very hard everyday to give you your mail whether its a birthday card, your favorite magazine, or the bills you need to pay to keep your house alive.
I forgot to share with you that my left foot is 10 Hot Tamales long. I couldn't stop myself from eating them before I got to my right foot though. My right foot is my shorter foot, so my guess is 9.6 Hot Tamales.
Tuesday evening I went to my physics lab which starts at 6. Our TA didn't get there till 6:10. When he finally got there he said, "Sorry I'm late. I was talking to my advisor and lost track of time. To make up for it you don't have to write a lab report over this lab. Just complete the lab and you're done." Hooray! The lab was over Projectile Motion. So far, the 3 labs we have done were labs that we did with Mr. Smith, so I already knew what was going to happen.
Lyndsey and I might get together this weekend to study physics.
This weekend at TSU I will be the second leg of the 4x400m and the 400 leg of the DMR(distance medley relay). I'm going to have to eat a lot if I'm going to run 2 400s in a meet. It wouldn't be so bad, but this meet is terrible. The air is so dry inside that your head feels like its going to explode when you finish your race. I'll be ready for it though.
Tuesdays workout was 4 500s. Yesterday's workout was 2 sets of 300/100 (pretty hard workout). I don't know what today will be. I'm guessing something short. I feel like I'm losing my fast twitch muscle fibers... they are slowly turning to slow twitch, and I am able to turn over less and less. CT has us doing way too much long stuff, and barely and short quick fire stuff. I can honestly say that I feel my turn over is worse that it was in high school. I feel like no matter how much I tell my legs to do it, they just don't want to.
Luke had a video to post last night, but it wasn't loading, so I think he is going to try again later.
I'm going to eat breakfast now... Even though I'd rather go back to sleep.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My two cents....Your brain is stressing because it senses your not getting the desired results. Which cause your body to stress in turn and causing you to run slower. As hard as it may be, the idea is to relax and imagine yourself floating around the track. Relax, relax, relax, my little butterfly
Post a Comment