Whale Watching

Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February!

Today was not very good. I woke up and had to go to transportation which was boring. I came home and went pee... and it hurt so bad. My bladder cramped up and there was blood in my pee. At practice it really hurt, so my practice wasn't very good. I went to the doctor and had to pee in a cup. Once the test came back positive for a urinary tract infection I got my prescription and took it to Walmart. It was $4. I am very tired today.
Thursday is Thank A Mailman Day. I never see the man that brings the mail to Frank Franz, so I might have to go to a post office or something.
I read a chapter of Seeing Redd last night. I thought Danni would like to know that. I'm working on it... slowly but surely.
Last night we watched the end of the X Games. It was good stuff.
Happy Birthday to Papa! I hope there was something good on tv for you today!
I repeat... I need Jana Peterson's school address. I think Danni has it. I want to send her a postcard, but its difficult without an address to send it to.
I want to go to sleep right now, but I want to finish my lab report before I do. Its not due until tomorrow night, but I'd rather get it over with so I don't have to deal with it tomorrow.
Don't forget to vote!

1 comment:

momosito said...

Glad you have started meds. Cheep as well. We went to Apple Bs last night for PaPa's b-day. I will tell danni to get jana's address. Do your paper!!! Get it done. Do it well. Love you too much.