Whale Watching

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Umbrella Day

So the rain didn't last long yesterday morning. We had practice at the track and it was freezing. It was windy, cloudy, cold, and miserable. Today it says its supposed to snow until about 10 and then be sunny the rest of the day. Looking out the window... I see no snow. We will probably go to the track and have another miserably cold practice because today the wind is supposed to intense. I hate the wind. I wouldn't have a problem with the cold if it wasn't for the wind. It makes everything ten times worse.
Yesterday I received my Valentine/Birthday package from my family. It had a big Reese's heart which Luke and I enjoyed, a pack of red glittery cardboard sticker letters, a pair of earrings, two hand monster puppet wash cloths (one for me and one for Luke) that are just too funny, and a Cake for Two baking kit. The kit has vanilla cake mix, frosting mix, sprinkles, and 2 heart shaped cake pans. I'm excited for Luke and I to make them. Maybe we will do it Sunday... it is Valentine's Day after all.
Yesterday after my physics lab I went to Walmart for a few grocery items. While I was walking down the isles something caught my eye... SpagettiOs. I haven't had them in a really long time and they sounded really good, so I bought them. I got the original kind because the kind with the meatballs stinks really bad. It was delicious. Just as good as I remember them. I felt bad later because I didn't get Luke a can, but he had some really good pizza that I got with a coupon. Tuesday is our find food elsewhere night because we have class and then labs that don't end until the caf is already closed. We found out that Tuesday is college night at Chickfila. Something like buy one get one free chicken sandwich or something like that. Because it closes so early I would have to go get our sandwiches and bring them back for when he finishes his lab. My lab is easy and finishes before his even starts most the time.
I'm going to go study for my math test now.

2 comments:

momosito said...

Glad you liked! We love you guys. Hope your birthday is an amazing one!!!

Danni said...

just remember to brush your teeth after those spaggetios. remember? "Did you throw up?"