Whale Watching

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

16 days

I am going to be 20 in 3 months. Doesn't that sound strange? I will no longer be a teenager. Very strange.
I am currently waiting in Technology Hall for Jeff (the graphics TA) to come help me with my final project.
Yesterday at practice we ran 5 300s. Yesterday's was much better than last Monday's, when we did the same thing. I'm not really sure what today will consist of. If the weather permits I'm sure the vaulters will go do their thing, and I'll be stuck running 500s. Gah.
If you aren't sure what to get me for Christmas, think more along the lines of necessities. I'm sure if you have already found something for me I will love it, but I don't need anything expensive or fancy. I already told mom I need ProActive face wash. Maybe some shampoo or walmart gift cards for groceries. I would really like something meaningful if at all possible. I like trees.... a lot. I almost have a love affair with them. I speak fluent tree. Its a good thing I have a boyfriend who comes from a tree man.
Well, I think Jeff is here.

No comments: