Whale Watching

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nightmare

Yesterday was pretty good. At practice we did timed trials in the 300 and 150. I think they went as well as they could on a grass track.
My civil class has started working on our catapults for our final project. We have to launch a marshmallow 30 feet and get as close to a target as possible. My group isn't the brightest bunch, but I think we will do okay. We met up yesterday and started talking about it. I think we have some good ideas in the making.
Last night I had a terrible dream. Luke and I were getting married and he died the day before. Because we already had a church reserved we used it for the funeral instead of the wedding. We were some where else, so the only thing I had to wear other then a t-shirt and jeans was my white dress. It was horrible standing there while everyone kept saying how sorry they were that this had happened. I felt like the world was just crushing down on me. Then I started thinking about all of his goals and our plans for life and it started feeling worse and worse. The entire dream was just terrible. I woke up crying and then I realized it was only a dream, and had to make myself calm down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yuck!!! Hate these dreams.