Of all the things I know, the most important is that the only thing there is to learn is just to love and be loved in return. Think about this when you are with someone you love and let them know it. Think about this when you are with someone you can't stand to be around, and at least fake that you don't mind their presence. You shouldn't want someone else to change... if you have a problem with them for no reason, it is you that needs to change your heart.
I think I'm going to make a pinhole camera. It sounds really cool.
I am ready for this semester to be over. I am tired of doing work every single night. I need a break. I'll ready for more in January, but right now I just want to be able to go to sleep before 11 and the option to sleep past 8:00. I want to sit in Danni's room and work on a project while those stinky little creatures try to steal my scissors. I am ready for the next 20 days to be over with so I can return to Texas.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment